STA Anesthetic System
The Wand® STA is a computer controlled anesthesia delivery system that provides immediate, pain free dental anesthesia for all injection types. This technology is revolutionizing dental anesthesia by taking away the pain, anxiety, and stress associated with conventional syringes.
- The STA Single Tooth Anesthesia System unit is uniquely capable of numbing a Single Tooth, something never before possible using conventional techniques
- The STA utilizes CompuFlo system which is a patented computer-controlled drug delivery system that incorporates DPS Dynamic Pressure Sensing technology for safer and painless delivery of anesthesia.
- Whereas conventional syringes deliver anesthesia blindly,the computer-controlled STA system removes the guesswork by providing real-time visual and audible feedback.
- The system results in the patient having no collateral numbness and no pain along with instant, predictable anesthesia (no more lip or tongue biting after the dental visit).
- Allows for more efficient flow of anesthetic solution through tissues resulting in a more rapid onset and longer duration of anesthesia.
- Minimizes adverse tissue reactions by minimizing tissue damage.